You’ll find most Richmond establishments super family friendly with a positive attitude towards children in tow. If you’re going to a venue that provides entertainment and alcohol, check first to make sure it’s appropriate for youth and children.
There is plenty to do to keep kids and teens amused in Richmond and surrounding areas, from mini-golf and amusement parks, to libraries, museums and marine and science labs.
Here are a few fun ideas for your visit to the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Chabot Space & Science Center in Oakland Hills
- Ferry to Angel Island from Tiburon
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area – Stinson Beach
- Lawrence Hall of Science in Berkeley
- Marine Mammal Center in Sausalito
- Tamalpais State Park in Mill Valley, Marin County
- Muir Woods National Monument in Mill Valley
- Napa Valley
- San Francisco